Cheffins Estate Agents, Property Advisors & Auctioneers, Residential Sales
Cheffins is a market leading firm of surveyors, valuers, property advisers and auctioneers. What distinguishes Cheffins is its unique range of specialisms and pre-eminence in them, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Established since 1825, we provide a traditional and professional approach which also encompasses the very latest in technology, based on six offices in Cambridge, Ely, Haverhill, Newmarket, Saffron Walden and St Ives.
Cheffins has established the following:
- The largest estate agency in the Mid-Anglia region for sales, lettings, acquisition and management.
- Rural Professional department providing a diverse range of services to farmers, land owners and institutions.
- One of the region’s most active Commercial Property teams providing a full range of agency, management, investment, development, planning and property consultancy services.
- Leading UK auctioneers for vintage steam vehicles and other vintage and classic vehicles and machinery, including tractors, motorcycles and much else.
- Pre-eminent Fine Art salerooms with international marketing.
- The world’s largest monthly farm machinery auction selling more than 5,000 tractors a year to an international market from our 40 acre saleground near Ely.
- Quarterly Eastern Counties Property Auctions dealing in rural, commercial and residential properties and land.
- Private client services for professional advisers, charities and private clients covering valuations, tax advice and disposal of assets.
- Leading UK on-site farm machinery auctioneers.
- This unique and diverse range of services and expertise ensures that clients are assured of high quality and professional advice from leading experts.
25 Market Street,